Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just wondering

Disclaimer: The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

For you guys at home, I'm just wondering, are you having to deal with hearing this Justin Timberlake song "It Comes Around" or whatever EVERY FIVE MINUTES too? Or is that just the hot thing here right now? The video is interesting. It's not a bad song. It's just Way Over Played.
Or maybe it's just the fact that my counterpart is playing that and the Enrique Iglesias song "Hero" on a constant loop.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Had that problem a few weeks ago, before I left Jersey. Then again I spent much of that time stuck in my car listening to the radio. I have no idea if it's still as overplayed.

Nicki said...

No--not such a problem here, but I do find it ironic that the title of the song is "It Comes Around."

Andrew said...

No but I've had the pleasure of listening to a bitching re-make of "Time After Time"

Cathy said...

I don't know if I have ever heard that song, but I do not think the radio station I listen to has ever played a Justin Timberlake song. I also listen to cds a lot.