Thursday, December 01, 2005

Vital Stats

December
Musical of the Month: RENT (I could say because it ties takes place on Christmas and ties to themes of poverty that I'm working with, but no - it's because I saw the movie and if I ever get over guys singing together - I don't want to know me.)

After School Program: Winter has gone uncelebrated due to snow days and now we're on hiatus for a while

Working on: researching anti-racism trainings (and hopefully getting it done)

Snow: they predicted 10 inches, but I think we got closer to 12

Driving a van: Once. Got it stuck in a drift. The roads are icy.

My Birthday: the 14th

Wish List: We won't go there

Movies
Most recent: Return of the King
Want to see: Good Night and Good Luck (and RENT again!)

Dec 9: Brokeback Mountain and Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

Going Home: the 23rd

Recipe of the Weekend: Potato and leek soup (soup seems like the thing to make after a snow storm.)

3 comments:

Nicki said...

So jealous you got to see the RENT movie! I know all I want for my birthday is to see everybody again, but I'll probably be recovering from jet-lag. :) I'm going to buy a stewpot tomorrow and make that lentil soup you sent me, but I might add some leeks and potatoes as well.

Unknown said...

From what David's told us (he saw the screenings last month) it is a stinker.

Juliana Kho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.