Thursday, September 07, 2006

Laura's Buffalo Hunt - Fin
I believe that's the French word for The End - or Italian, or something like you used to see at the end of art films.
As promised, here's a shot I like better of the "Punk" bison, or Don't Judge a Bison by is' Cover. It is behind bars in the courtyard of that art museum. If you can't see it here, he's got a blue mohawk, a nose ring, and a portrait of an Old Timer waving his fist and shouting "those young ...Punks."

"The aim of art is to present not the outward apperance of things, but their inward significance."
- Aristotle.

I chose to end with this bison because we're back in Moorhead now, but it should be no surprise to most of you that I'm posting from Wisconsin - where I've been for about two weeks. Regardless, I hope you enjoyed the buffalo hunt and got to see some of these two amazing towns that have been my home for the last year.

If you really liked the bison, you should check out www.herdabouttheprairie.org You can see more bison there. These are only the ones I shot and there are actually 74 of them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FIN (no E)

They're beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

Thanks Sam!

Chris said...

Laura- Thanks for the Buffalo. Glad to hear you're home safe.