Thursday, September 07, 2006

Laura's Buffalo Hunt- Part Seven, I think

This picture looks like one of those where you have to find hidden objects in the picture. See if you can find the Buffalo tiltled Home on the Range hidden among the scorched July grass. Then see if you can find a) my bike, and b) the other side of the Energy Buffalo that looks like it's on fire.
Tiaglo - This is on the Fargo side of the Main Ave bridge. This shot is a recreation of the orignial shot I took on Memorial Day. I took it while sitting on a bench because I shot 20 bison in one day while walking everywhere in Fargo and Moorhead and was extremely tired. In fact I walked so much I was sore for two days afterward and for some reason the buffalo's face didn't show up in the picture so I had to come back and shoot it again. Maple Leaf Bison - on a different day, after work, I went exploring to try and find this bison in Lindenwood Park, and after an hour or so I found it but the bison wasn't there! THey moved it and it showed up later in the month here in front of the Civic Center.
This guy reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He's really realistic looking from one side, and pure metal on the the other. I hope for his sake Magento doesn't show up!
This Beach Buff - buffalo lives next to the Fargo pool in Island Park. The detail on his towel and shorts are amazing. I love his flippers and rubber duck inner tube too!
'cept he appears to have some kind of wacky comb-over. Why, I'm not sure!
The natural side of Industrial Bison, from before.

No comments: