Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I drink it with milk and sugar but this is so true....
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.


***You Are a Soy Latte***
At your best, you are: free spirited, down to earth, and relaxed
At your worst, you are: dogmatic and picky
You drink coffee when: you need a pick me up, and green tea isn't cutting it
Your caffeine addiction level: medium
What Kind of Coffee Are You?http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcoffeeareyouquiz/

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I've tried and tried and tried to drink soy milk, rice milk, whatever, but I just can't get past the taste of regular milk in my tea. Call me stuck up, whatever, but this Wisconsin girl needs her dairy.

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a quart of cottage cheese in the fridge with my name on it.