Tuesday, January 24, 2006


I'm a Goddess

I've been meaning to update my blog for a while now and this seems like the best way to do it. I appreciate everyone who posted their forms on their blogs so I could see what the other results on the quiz were without taking it a bunch of times.

You are Form 1, Goddess: The Creator.

"And The Goddess planted the acorn of life. She cried a single tear and shed a single drop of blood upon the earth where she buried it. From her blood and tear, the acorn grew into the world."

Some examples of the Goddess Form are Gaia (Greek), Jehova (Christian), and Brahma (Indian).The Goddess is associated with the concept of creation, the number 1, and the element of earth. Her sign is the dawn sun.

As a member of Form 1, you are a charismatic individual and people are drawn to you. Although sometimes you may seem emotionally distant, you are deeply in tune with other people's feelings and have tremendous empathy. Sometimes you have a tendency to neglect your own self. Goddesses are the best friends to have because they're always willing to help.

Ok, this is Laura talking again. Here's the link to the quiz, although I don't know how to link it all nice and pretty.
http://quizilla.com/users/donarepa/quizzes/Which%20Mythological%20Form%20Are%20You?/

For those of you keeping score, last weekend's recipe of the weekend was Taco Bell. (mmm, Seven Layer burritos.) Unfortunately I've found myself indulging quite often and I think that's the reason my face has broken out so horribly as of late. I'm actually wearing concealer today! The weekend before the recipe was none of your business! Someone's getting a surprise!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just have to say that I heart Laura Rogers