Friday, January 06, 2006

Vital Stats

January
Musical of the Month: Into the Woods - not that I spend any time listening to it because my portable CD player just crapped out on me.

After School Program: Starting up again on the 30th. We're recruiting new college student mentors and training them this month.

Working on: All of that and my quarterly report.

Sky: Gray

Snow: another 6 inches the night before I got back from break - but little precipitation lately. It would distract too much from the gray sky.

Reading: The Fellowship of the Ring. (Gandalf decided to lead us through the mines of Moria. It's scary but as long as Gandalf's with us we're fine. He's a great leader.

Movies, most recent: Narnia. Overall I give it a good review! Wish I could have seen it with friends and/or with my mom who read the book to me.

Brokeback Mountain: Seeing it this Weekend!

Phone: Turn it on every night at 9:00. Call me!

Recipe of the Weekend: Red beans and rice in the crockpot - not a real recipe, I'm just making it up.

No comments: