Friday, February 03, 2006

End Radio Silence

I just got off the phone with Verizon Wireless because last night, being the 2nd of the month I thought I'd go crazy and place a call to Natalie (Natalie doesn't read blogs so I can call her names and stuff her like Natalie Watalie...) when I was told my phone had been suspended...Meaning someone at Verizon through the massive switch turning off all my calling privleges!

But rest assured my good friends who have been trying to call me every night at 9:00 I'm sure for the past two days, I had them turn it back on. They're so crazy there at Verizon. Everytime I call they're like "Nicole called us and told us you're not supposed to be using her phone," and I'm like "That's impossible!" and they're like "no she called on Jan. 28th" - "No that was ME!"

So confusion abound, but now it should be settled. Thankfully! Whew!
But wait? Why haven't you been able to call me for two days if I just found out my phone was shut off last night? Well, that's because my good friend Chris and her bf Dave, stopped by on their way to Seattle and I had my phone off all night while cooking them dinner and going out for a beer. It was a fun night, and Chris-with the power of the allmighty laptop-showed me some really funny internet cartoons! A good time was had by all I hope.

So I met Dave! He does exist. Or if he doesn't, our little Chris is into some powerful witchcraft!

No comments: